Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Book Review: That Church Life by Teresa B. Howell

That Church LifeThat Church Life by Teresa B. Howell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book from beginning to end. It is a true page turner and I found it hard to put it down. Author Teresa B. Howell did a great job in revealing some of the issues that happen within the church that no one like to talk about. That Church Life was centered around Missy who is the main character in the book. Missy lived the lived for the church except for when her crazy boyfriend Tommy was added to the equation. Tommy cared about no one and was out to get whatever he could no matter who he hurt. He Father Pastor Jones lived to have the proper image for the church and had a closet full of secrets that were slowing revealed in this book. One of my favorite parts in the book happened when she went to Jamaica with her friends and found love. I am looking forward to reading book 2.
LaToya Murchison Author of Anika's Story (Novelette)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment